June 21, 2014
7 Exercises to a Killer Bikini Body
Countdown to Summer Workout! Shaking it up with some new and fun moves for a fab beach body this season...give this workout a try!
This workout will challenge your mind, core, abs, chest, legs, glutes...not to mention your balance and coordination. Burning a lot of calories in a short amount of time safely is, I think, one of the best ways to fast fat loss and I think the Daily HIIT group agrees as you can see by how fit the trainers here are.
So here it is....7 Exercises To A Killer Bikini Body
Breaking it down...
I've put together 7 Exercises for 50 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest for a rockin' 14 minute workout.
Skater to single leg burpee (lt side) This exercise really targets glutes, upper hamstrings, calves, core, chest, balance & coordination! Love this exercise!! :)
- Skater to single leg burpee (rt side)
- Kneeling with DB To Kickout Working the legs, glutes, plus core and flexibility!
- Pushup + 3 elbow to knee Hitting the obliques to really tighten up your waistline, plus really charging your metabolism with the added pushup!
- Kneeling with DB to Kickout (other leg)
- Pushup + 3 elbow to knee
- Alternate double Oblique crunches