7 Golden Rules When You're 30 That Will Make Life Better At 50
June 23, 20152 min read
A survey group of 50 and over's were asked to define what they're biggest regrets were in their 30s that could have made life easier now. We compiled 7 golden rules to abide by when it comes to your health at 30. Even if you think it doesn't matter now, these folks say it really does.
1. Don’t smoke. If you’ve started, stop immediately. It will 100% cause health problems. Quitting now will give your lungs and entire body time to restore themselves back to a healthy state.
2. Stop eating crap. You can not buy back your health, no matter how much money you make in life. Put down the processed, packaged, fast and greasy foods now.
3. EXERCISE REGULARLY. Building an active lifestyle when you're younger will keep your body in a routine for when it gets older. Start hitting the gym!
4. LEARN MEDITATION. It only costs your time, and a small amount at that. Finding inner peace, relieving stress and discovering clarity is totally worth it.
5.TRAVEL. Traveling is one of the greatest adventures in life. Travel everywhere, travel with money, travel on a budget, see nice hotels and one room shacks and camping tents and mountain peaks.
6. ORAL HYGIENE. Taking care of your teeth is serious business. See the dentist regularly. Getting crowns and fillings are expensive and time consuming, so make sure you can prevent as many as possible.
7. GIVE BACK. Giving back is healthy for the soul. Put your whole heart into a project for the community, or even just one person, and expect nothing in return but joy.
Let us know what your golden rules are for living a happy and healthy life!
Sign up to get articles like these delivered right to your inbox.
Shipping & Delivery
Fast, Express Shipping. We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it just takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.