Ready for another rep challenge? I give you the '700' Rep IRON MAN Workout. since
Why 700 reps? Well, by the end of the workout, you will have completed 700 reps of all the exercises!
You have 7 exercises to do.
First time through, you will complete 50 reps of each exercise.
Second time through, you will complete 30 reps of each exercise.
Third and Final time through, you will complete 20 reps of each exercise.
Go at your own pace and rest where needed. If you are just starting out, cut those reps in half and see if you can get through one or two rounds. I have listed modifications and/or alternatives to some of the exercises s well.
700 REP IRON MAN Workout
50 reps of each exercise below.
1) Weighted Squat Jumps ( I used a 10 lb med ball. These can also be done without weight)
2) Kettlebell Swings (I used 26 lb KB, but a dumbbell will do just fine)
3) Alternate Step Ups with Press (25 reps each leg. I used 2 15b dumbbells)
4) Chest Press on the TRX Trainer (Push ups, or bench press will be great as well)
5) Log Jumps over sandbag (Anything can be used as a hurdle to jump over)
6) Rows on TRX Trainer (Reverse pull up/equalizer, bent over rows etc)
7) In/Out Abs on Sliders/TRX/Stability Ball (can use hand towels for sliders as well)
30 reps of each exercise above
20 reps of each exercise above
When complete, post your time. If you want, you can pair this with some cardio or skipping as well! I would normally warm up by skipping 2-5 minutes on a circuit like this and then skip between rounds again. Use weight that is challenging enough, but not too heavy so that you sacrifice form with the rep amount above. You can always drop down in weight OR use a lighter weight for the 50 reps, med weight for 30 and heavier weight for 20 reps amount.
Click here to get your hiit bar
Below please find demos of the moves above.
Weighted Squat Jumps
Step Up with Press
Chest Press TRX (Or modify with Push up variation or Bench Press with Dumbbells)
Jumps over sandbag
Row on TRX (reverse row on Equalizer/ pull up, bent over row etc. are alternatives)
In and Out Abs on Sliders, stability ball, or even straight up just bodyweight on floor
Check out my Facebook
page for more workouts, tips and information on living a healthy lifestyle!