April 20, 2015
Ariana Grande "Problem" One Song Workout
Ariana Grande "Problem" One Song Workout This song is about 3 minutes and 12 seconds long. The following workout is tailored to suit the timing to the above song. 30 seconds squats 10 seconds rest 30 seconds high knees 10 seconds rest 30 seconds tricep dips 10 seconds rest 30 seconds burpees 10 seconds rest Jumping jacks
- Plant your feet flat on the ground, about shoulder-width apart.
- Point your feet slightly outward, not straight ahead.
- Never let your knees extend beyond your toes.
- Look straight ahead. Bend at your knees as if you were going to sit back in a chair, keeping your heels on the floor.
- Pull in your abs, and keep your lower back in a near neutral position (a slightly arched back might be unavoidable).
- Tighten your whole body when you perform the squat.
- Lower yourself. In a controlled manner slowly lower yourself down and back so that your upper legs are nearly parallel with the floor. Extend your arms for balance.
- Keep the upper body tight at all times.
- In basic high knees, you need to stand still with your feet hip-width apart. Pull your right knee towards your chest and keep it there for 3 seconds. Now move it back to the original position and then repeat the step.
- Now do the same gesture with the left knee.
- Begin in a standing position. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart. Now, lower your body into a squatting position, placing your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back so that you are in push-up position. Keep your hands firmly on the ground to support your body.
- Lower your chest to do a push-up. Bring your chest back up.
- Kick your feet back to their original position. Stand up, and then jump into the air while clapping your arms overhead.
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Slide your butt off the front of the bench with your legs extended out in front of you.
- Straighten your arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten your elbows, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep.