Sometimes (as in at least once a month) I just need some chocolate. These amazing almost Nanaimo bar-like desserts meet that chocolate need without the guilt factor. Ingredients: Crust:
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 avocado, peeled/pitted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 banana or ½ cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 4 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Blend the crust ingredients until it comes together, don’t worry if it’s still a bit crumbly, and press into an 8x8 baking tin lined with parchment paper.
- Blend the filling ingredients until smooth and spread evenly on top of the crust.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes while your prepare the topping.
- In a small bowl mix the topping ingredients until smooth and pour over the middle layer.
- Freeze bars until firm. To serve, let thaw for about 20 minutes and cut into squares. Freeze to store.
tadalaf [url=https://tadalisxs.com/#]tadalafil 60 mg for sale[/url] tadalis sx 20 mg ajanta pharma
tadalafil generic February 24, 2021
http://onlinecasinogameslots.com/# gsn casino games jackpot magic slots download play slots for real money united states slots farm
Fluiseeshulsisa November 12, 2020