Now that I'm finally getting back into my normal gym routine, I'm coming across so many exercises that I tend to forget about, but absolutely love. One of my favorite back exercises is the T-Bar Row. It's just one of those exercises that just makes you feel like a complete bad ass! I started off with a light weight since I'm still getting back into the grove of things. If you don't already, try incorporating this exercise into your next Back workout!
T-Bar Rows: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Targets: Middle Back, Rear Delts, Traps
- Start off by adding a plate (25lb, 35lb, 45lb) that is works for your fitness level.
- Straddle the bar with your feet spaced shoulder - width apart.
- Keep your back arched, your head in a neutral position and your knees slightly bent. This is your starting position.
- Pull the bar toward your chest, squeezing your shoulder blades together at the top - hold for one count.
- Slowly lower the bar until your arms are near a full extension and you feel a good stretch in your back.