This recipe is so simple, so delicious, and so incredibly beautiful. Great as a simple power-breakfast or a healthy gourmet dinner party dessert, this cute little-packaged pudding is sure to be a taste-bud hit! I'm a huge fan of banana pudding, but I don't feel like putting artificial flavouring, palm oil, and colouring into my body. SO - grab a package of small mason jars and get mixing!
- 4 bananas (mashed)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix all ingredients well in a blender, food processor or with an immersion blender.
- Pour into small single-serving mason jars.
- Decorate with a few banana slices, cinnamon, hemp seed, goji berries and pumpkin seeds.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Yes, it really is that easy.
- Watch as your company's eyes light up...or, watch your own eyes light up (look into a mirror while you take your first spoonful, haha!)