One of my favorite desserts or snacks of all time is - BANANA NUT BREAD! Tonight, my cravings went haywire again so I decided to make the treat, adding my healthy twist to it! Best of all -there's no sugar added! Here it goes:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup cocout oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 3 cups oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the ripe bananas in a large bowl.
- Add in eggs and oil, mixing thoroughly.
- Add in oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and walnuts, continuously mixing.
- Pour into a bread loaf pan, greased with coconut oil
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the center.
How to ripen bananas in one hour!Bake bananas skin and all in the oven at 300 degrees for one hour only! They should turn black but the inside will be caramelized enough to make banana nut bread!
Have You Taken The BodyRock 7-Day Clean Eating Challenge?We've put together a 7 Day Guide that helps you to buy the right foods and prepare the meals that are going to help you eat well and create healthy habits in your lifestyle. Learn More about the Clean Eating Challenge Do you follow us on Instagram?
[caption id="attachment_105144" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]