October 10, 2014
Banana Nut Oat Bread (No Flour or Sugar Added!)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup cocout oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 3 cups oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the ripe bananas in a large bowl.
- Add in eggs and oil, mixing thoroughly.
- Add in oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and walnuts, continuously mixing.
- Pour into a bread loaf pan, greased with coconut oil
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the center.
How to ripen bananas in one hour!
Bake bananas skin and all in the oven at 300 degrees for one hour only! They should turn black but the inside will be caramelized enough to make banana nut bread!
The Home Workout Movement – Get in the Best Shape of Your Life For FREE !!.