Yes, you read the title correct! There IS hope for cellulite! Here are my suggestions: 1) Dry Brushing: Take five minutes each day before you shower to dry brush your skin with a natural bristle brush - can be found at health food stores or online. Not only does it improve the appearance of your skin by eliminating dead cells and helping new skin to regenerate (very detoxifying), it also stimulates blood circulation, the lymphatic system, and greatly enhances toxin elimination. In addition, the massaging effect of the bristles is known to be highly beneficial for eliminating cellulite because it is increasing the circulation to that area which carries away toxins stored in the fat cells. Dry brushing is by far the most affordable, daily skin care practices! Get on it 2) Bone Broth: High quantities of collagen, gelatin and trace minerals like sulphur and silicon, that are found in bone broth are some of the best kept beauty secrets. Not only does bone broth helps grow beautiful hair and nails but it is also rumored to help with the ‘orange peel’ look of cellulite by strengthening the under layer of the skin. Get your daily dose in your broth and you can have long and strong hair and nails and supple, vibrant skin! If you have never made bone broth before, have no fear! Here is my recipe: Poultry Bone Broth Recipe (Chicken, Turkey, Pheasant, Duck) Total Time: 24 hours Ingredients:
- 1 whole poultry carcass and all the gibblets: necks and feet (especially rich in gelatin)
- Water to cover bones and fill crockpot, preferably spring water!
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Garlic cloves, smashed
- Vegetables of choice (optional)
- 1-2 sticks of kombu seaweed
- Place all ingredients into crockpot and add enough water until chicken is submerged.
- Turn setting to high and continue to simmer for 24 hours.
- Remove bones and veggies, let cool enough to strain through cheesecloth to remove small bits and then pour into glass storage containers.
Do you follow us on Instagram?[caption id="attachment_99757" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]