Maybe you have decided to recently join a gym or maybe you are just going as a guest of a friend. Either way there are a few unspoken rules you should know about before your first trip. Some of these may seem like common sense, however; I see people breaking these rules daily at my gym.
1) Don't do anything in the squat rack other than squat. Since there is usually only one rack in the whole gym to do squats, it can really frustrate those who are needing to get in their squats during their allotted workout time.
2) Re-rack your weights. There is nothing more frustrating than wanting to do leg presses and finding that someone has left six 100 pound plates on each side. This can be very difficult to remove, especially for women.
3) Keep your music volume down. Yes, I know that you are getting in the zone, but when the whole gym can hear your music also you are disturbing someone else's zone.
4) Clean your equipment after use. I almost cringe every time I think about when I laid down on the workout bench only to find myself laying in someone else's puddle of sweat. Even if you don't think you are sweating there are still other bacteria and virus's on your skin that others may not be immune to.
5) Don't hog a machine: If you are in an empty gym then it is okay to take as long as you like on a specific piece of equipment. However, during peak time, pay attention to the amount of time spent on each machine as there are others who are needing to finish their workout in an allotted time frame also
Fast, Express Shipping.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it just takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.