This is it. Day #1 has arrived.
Are you ready ?
Today is all about the Arms & Abs.
As before - we are 100% in this together. You are my training partner & I am yours for 21 Days Straight.
There are going to be days you may be a little sore, don't worry we have Yoga available.
There are going to be days where you are tired and feel like giving up or you may be almost falling off that wagon... Don't worry I wot let you fall. I promise you that if you give me 100% of your effort for 21 days - I, in return will give you every single piece of my effort to keep you totally focused and engaged for the whole 21 days.
I will be on my Facebook
24/7 right there pushing you forward & sharing tips & tricks to keep you Motivated & Committed. I want you to succeed. I want you to complete this challenge & feel stronger, faster, fitter, leaner and more alive than ever !!
So - I want you to make sure you give me all you have today & everyday.
Really go as hard as you can & grit your teeth right to the last second as tomorrow it's all about dat' Sexy Ass, Leg's, Inner & Outer Thighs - so those burning guns can take a well deserved rest.
This is the deal
All I want from you is to check in with me every single god dam day because well, I LOVE it. I seriously love seeing all the pictures listening to feedback etc .. it really makes me want to keep pushing harder for you & when I get tired it keeps me focused knowing you are right there working out next to me pushing me on too.
I love seeing the progress you make over the 21 days ... even if it's just to tell me you completed your workout today or maybe just to swear at me for making you push outside your comfort zone (which I am defiantly not sorry for by the way lol).
Just to let me know what you thought everyday either below *points below to the comments part* or as most people do - on the Facebook Pages.
Now as last time, it's going to be flipping mental with updates on the Facebook Page
from all the Thousands
of Awesome BodyRockers taking part ... Embrace it !!
If you get your hands dirty and join in you will notice that in a very short time you will start to make friends & feel a connection to certain people & them to you. You will automatically want to push fellow BodyRockers on. I made so many friends from the last challenge
- because you know how they feel as you are 100% right there everyday pushing with them so you instinctively want to keep them moving forward & they will do the same to you & this is priceless on those days you need a good kick up the Ass lol (I know everyone who took part in the last challenge
will understand this.) - it's an amazing thing to be able to bring so many people from all over the world together in one place
- so make sure you are part of it.
We are all working towards the same goal. So if a fellow BodyRocker posts a picture or a meal or maybe you just loved todays workout - Show some love by a simple 'Like' or 'Share' - it really does help.
So between the 30 second skipping (or cardio of choice) intervals today we are going to be performing some awesome Arm & Abdominal exercise's that are guaranteed to make you feel the burn - ready for a our Ass & Legs Workout Tomorrow.
Are You Ready to HIIT Day #1 ?
Before we get started I just want you to know that we aren't trying to give you Jennifer Aniston's legs or a Victoria Secret models bottom. The purpose of this isn't to change you into someone else - it's to help you be the best version of you possible. You can seek motivation and inspiration in others, but let's leave the BS celebrity body transformation secrets to the tabloids where they belong. Our workouts are made by real people for real people and they deliver real results. We want you to be you, and we want to help you find the soul satisfying joy of feeling and looking your personal filter free best. Feeling at peace in your own skin is one of the best definitions of self love out there, and step by step we are going to get there together. Enjoy today's workout and give it all you've got.
Enjoy your workout
to 10 seconds rest & 30 seconds work as below.
Let’s go HARD & get this Workout Smashed !
You can use your or or 0r (click images to view)
If you haven’t had time to get your equipment yet, or it’s on it’s way – There are Free Home Equipment Ideas – Here
If you are training in your Gym or on your own – Complete as many rep’s of the following exercise’s before the 30 seconds is up: Post your scores below to remind yourself how far you have come when you HIIT this again.
Remember - You
will skip (or copy the cardio exercise I do, or pick your own) for the first 30 seconds while I take the first exercise.
Don't worry - I will do variations of each exercise while you watch. So, while you complete the cardio 30 sections i.e skipping - just watch me & then pick the level of that exercise that suits you. (or mix the exercise up for something else if you can't do that particular exercise for some reason - you have to think of your feet sometimes)
Enjoy your first few steps to changing your life !
1. Mat Jump & Step Cross Push-Up
2. Bicep Curl, Hammer Curl & Open Out - Using the Power Blocks or TBar Weights
3. Frog Box Abs (elbows to knees off the box)
4. Legs Out Chest Press - Using the Sandbag, Power Blocks or TBar Weights
5. Squat Tricep Push-Ups
6. Elevated Push-Ups & Touch Toe - L&R Alternate - Using the Equalizer
7. Knee Behind Clap Push -Ups
8. Star Abs Touch Toes - L&R Alternate - Opposite Hand to Opposite Foot (Weight Optional)
9. Wide Leg Frog Jumps
10. Elevated L Pike Push Up's - Using the Dip Station or Equalizer
11. Star Push Up & Touch Centre Weight
12. Star Surfer Jumps & Push-Up Turn
13. Push Up, Clean & Press - Using the Sandbag, Power Blocks or TBar Weights
14. Push-Up, Row, Spider Twist - Using the Power Blocks or TBar Weights
15. Overhead Abs & C Sit Centre Press - Using a Bench & the Power Blocks or TBar Weights
16. 3 Point Ab Knees - 8 x High, 8 x High Fast Feet & 8 x Mountain Climbers
17. Right Side Plank Knee Elbow Touch - Using the Equalizer & TBar Weights
18. Left Side Plank Knee Elbow Touch - Using the Equalizer & TBar Weights
19. Tricep Dip & Knee Lifts - Using the Dip Station or Equalizer
20. Plank & Punch - L&R Alternate - Using Power Blocks or TBar Weights
My Workout Gear Today:
Pre & Post Workout Stretch (2 Videos) - Here
HIIT the ‘like’ button to let me know you smashed your workout today & you are on board this Epic BodyRock Bootcamp Challenge with me !
Leave me a message below …. I Love hearing your feedback. **High Five**
HashTags: #BodyRockBootCamp #HighFive #Bodyrock #FitAsFuck
Get The Equipment We Use Our Videos Here: