Welcome to the Booty Pop Workout Series! These series of workouts contain nothing but body-weight exercises to set your glutes on fire to make that booty “POP!”
What the series consists of:
Five individual body-weight workouts that you will complete Monday-Friday, going in chronological order.
What to do:
Complete each workout per day with 3 sets of each move for the designated amount of reps. Rest for 2 minutes in between sets.
Let's get started!
10 Knee Tuck Extensions (each leg)
20 Fire Hydrants (each leg)
- On all fours, lift one leg straight out behind you into the air so that you feel the burn in your glutes.
- Then, bring that same leg up and in so that your knee almost touches the elbow of the same side of the body.
- You will feel this in your glutes, thighs, obliques, lower back and even a bit in your arms and shoulders.
30 Single Leg Bridges (each leg)
- Place your body on an all-fours position. Elbows should be slightly bent.
- Back should be parallel to the ground, not arched or swayed downward.
- Keeping the kneeling position raise left leg out to the side, parallel to the ground. Maintain for a second and slowly return to the initial position.
- Repeat movement with same leg until set is finished. Repeat the exercise using the right leg.
40 High Knees
- Lie on your back with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the ground.
- Press up through the feet to go into a “bridge” so that your bodyweight rests in your feet and shoulders.
- While in this position, extend one leg completely before placing it back down on the floor while lowering your body from the bridge.
- Alternate which leg extends each time you go up into the bridge.
- The backs of thighs (hamstrings) and glutes are the main targets during the bridge, while you will feel the leg extension in your quadriceps.
50 Donkey Kicks (each leg)
- In basic high knees, you need to stand still with your feet hip-width apart. Pull your right knee towards your chest and keep it there for 3 seconds. Now move it back to the original position and then repeat the step.
- Now do the same gesture with the left knee and do several repetitions. Take 2 minutes rest between the repetitions to increase your tendency to do more repetitions.
- Get on all fours on mat (hands under shoulders, knees under hips).
- Keeping right knee bent 90 degrees, flex right foot and lift knee to hip level.
- Lower knee without touching floor; lift again.
- Switch legs; repeat.
Complete the workout above for a total of 3 sets to finish.
For more workouts including meal plans, double click the link below: