Hi BodyRockers, How are you feeling after yesterday ? Day 7 - ***If you do nothing else today ... just watch the first 2 mins of todays video ...*** Get your mind right & go hard !! Today as last week we add workout 6 & 7 together unless you are just working through one workout everyday then enjoy the HIITMAX Day 7 below. Don't forget to like, share & comment so I can keep track of your progress. Just Joined us ? ... Head to HIITMAX Workout 1 . Todays Motivation: I want to challenge you to dedicate your workout today to something outside of yourself. People ask me quite frequently what I'm trying to do with BodyRock and The Daily Hiit. What is the goal? What do you want to accomplish? I used to think in terms of reaching the most people, or providing the best shot workouts or being the most popular. That kept me going for years. Recently however I've started answering this question a bit differently. Now I aspire to do things for others, and I define my goals and my very success in terms of my ability to improve other people's lives. At the heart of this we are striving to create a place for you to land that supports your interest in fitness, health and living an active healthy lifestyle. We want this to be your safe place, your place of joy and inspiration and community. We want to create a sanctuary of motivation for you - a place where we share a daily workout and a few words about navigating life's common challenges that goes a little bit deeper than the articles in the fitness magazines. This is what we aspire to create here together. When you push out today's workout put your heart, mind and body into it, but try doing it for someone else. Dedicate today's dedication and effort to a friend, a loved one or a family member. Send it on as a silent blessing to someone else. Who is today's workout for? Leave it in the comments below :) Lisa xoxox Freddy HIITMAX Workout 7 : . Set your Interval Timers to 30 seconds on and a 10 second rest if you are completing this without the video. Don't forget to add a round of skipping (or cardio) in between each listed exercise. . Workout #6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub2txQVU05M . My Cardio Today - Cross Body Squat Touch .Workout #7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK_s2X65gTU .
1. Single Arm Clean & Press - L & R Alternate 2. Squat & Drop Tricep 3. Wide Bicep - Narrow Bicep - Repeat
4. High to Love - Plank Kick Outs - (elevate with care) 5. One Leg Pogo Balance Left & Press 6. One Leg Pogo Balance Right & Press
7. Mat Jumps
8. Frog Jumps - Forward & Back 9. Diamond Jumps 10. Crab Touch Abs
11. L & R Toe Jack Knife Lift & Touch
12. Tricep Punch Up Touch Should & Punch L & R Front
My Cardio Today is - Skipping
1. Tricep Push-Up Burpee Tuck Jump 2. Walking Push Ups
3. Switch Kicks - L & R Alternate 4. Mountain Climbers - Narrow & Wide - 4 n' 4
5. Switch Lunge 6. Switch Leg Tricep Dips 7. Ninja Tucks Or Tuck Jumps 8. Wide Leg Squats & Press 9. Lunge & Bicep - In & Outs - Left Leg
10. Lunge & Bicep - Forward & Back - Right Leg
11. One Equalizer Narrow Grip Pull Ups
12. Oblique V Roll - L & R Roll
Don't forget to post your thoughts below & share your #highfives #bodyrockburn #HIITMAX #realtimeworkout pictures on my Facebook.
The Home Workout Movement – Get in the Best Shape of Your Life For FREE !!