For this series, you will need the BodyRock HIIT Bar and weight set to complete the 5 workouts in the series.
What the series consists of:
Five individual body-weight workouts that you will complete Monday-Friday, going in chronological order.
What to do:
Complete 3 sets of each move for the designated amount of reps. Rest for 2 minutes in between sets.
This part focuses on total leg toning using both your Hiit Bar and your weight plates.
Hiit Bar Step Ups
Still Legged Barbell Deadlifts
- Stand up straight while holding the Hiit bar placed on the back of your shoulders and stand upright behind an elevated platform.
- Place the right foot on the elevated platform. Step on the platform by extending the hip and the knee of your right leg. Use the heel mainly to lift the rest of your body up and place the foot of the left leg on the platform as well.
- Step down with the left leg by flexing the hip and knee of the right leg as you inhale. Return to the original standing position by placing the right foot of to next to the left foot on the initial position.
- Repeat with the right leg for the recommended amount of repetitions and then perform with the left leg.
Barbell Good Mornings
- Begin standing with the bar close to your shins. Your feet should be directly under your hips with your feet turned out slightly. Grip the bar with a double overhand grip or hook grip, about shoulder width apart.
- Begin by driving through the floor through the front of your heels. As the bar travels upward, maintain a constant back angle. Flare your knees out to the side to help keep them out of the bar's path.
- After the bar crosses the knees, complete the lift by driving the hips into the bar until your hips and knees are extended.
Plie Squats with Hiit Bar
- Begin with the Hiit bar on your shoulder.
- Begin by bending at the hips, moving them back as you bend over to near parallel. Keep your back arched and your spine in proper alignment.
- Reverse the motion by extending through the hips with your glutes and hamstrings. Continue until you have returned to the starting position.
Hip Thrusts (with Weight Plates)
- Hold the bar racked across your shoulders, with a firm grip. Move your legs so that they are wider than shoulder width apart from each other with your knees slightly bent. Your toes should be facing out.
- Slowly bend the knees and lower your legs until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Press mainly with the hell to bring body back to starting stance.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Begin seated on the ground and grab one weight plate of your choice.
- Place the weight plate directly above your hips and let it rest with you.
- Begin the movement by driving through your feet, extending your hips vertically through the plate. Extend as far as possible, then reverse the motion to return to the starting position.
For free diet and workout plans, click on the image below: