I'm back and I'm bringing it hard today! Today's workout is a longer format & it's specifically designed to burn fat and sculpt your body.
Before we get started I wanted to take a minute to connect with you guys.
Sometimes I think that fitness for us women can be inherently sad. We are all growing older. Our bodies are constantly changing. Beauty evolves and matures, and if our pursuit of fitness is just about trying to fight the natural rhythms that accompany getting older we are dooming ourselves to a losing struggle. I'm not saying that we give up on ourselves or let ourselves go - but no matter how much we train this is still a long retreat - none of us can stop the hands of time.
If fitness is only about getting hot, or preserving our youth, or earning our cheat meals, then ultimately we are missing out on some pretty powerful benefits. Embrace getting stronger - not just on the outside - but the determination and will power it takes to stick with it. Find the peace that comes from a quiet mind mid-workout. Feel your body move and embrace the honour and privilege of being here in the moment. There is so much beyond the surface that we can share in this daily practice.
When I see women killing themselves to prevent a sag of skin here or a fold of fat there, I can appreciate the struggle, but it hurts my heart a little bit when I see that they are missing the true fulfillment and reward of training as a BodyRocker. Just a few thoughts for you :)Remember - don't skip your workout today, smash it out ! - you have got this. Have any friends who would love this series? Hit the Forward button below or share the workout on social media to spread the BodyRock word!
Set Your Interval Timers To 50 Seconds Work & 10 Seconds Rest. Beginners, Try for 30 /10.
Complete the Following Workout 3 x Through. Increase today's workout burn by adding your BodyRock Vest. It's a game changer.
- Star Jumps - Arms Front & Side
- Floor Push Up & Straight Under Leg - L&R Alternate
- Lie Floor & Push Up
- 1 Arm Burpee Punch - L&R Alternative
- Single Arm Shoulder Press - L&R Alternative
- Walking Push Ups
- Bent Over Fly & Front Raise 2x Row - Using Free Weights
- Lie Floor & Push Up
- Tricep Dips & Tuck Abs - Using Equalizer
- Plank, Row & Kick Backs & Wide Leg Half Burpee - L&R Alternative - Using Free Weights
- Tricep Crap & Touch Foot - L&R Alternate
- L shape Push Up - L&R Alternative
Post Your Scores Below.
Workout Picture Tutorial:
1. Star Jumps - Arms Front & Side
2. Floor Push Up & Straight Under Leg - L&R Alternate
3. Lie Floor & Push Up
4. 1 Arm Burpee Punch - L&R Alternative
5. Single Arm Shoulder Press - L&R Alternative
6. Walking Push Ups
7. Bent Over Fly & Front Raise 2x Row - Using Free Weights
8. Jump Push Ups
9. Tricep Dips & Tuck Abs - Using Equalizer
10. Plank, Row & Kick Backs & Wide Leg Half Burpee - L&R Alternative - Using Free Weights
11. Tricep Crap & Touch Foot - L&R Alternate
12. L shape Push Up - L&R Alternative