- 1 (2 lb Butternut Squash)
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Use a sharp knife to carefully cut away the peel from the squash.
- Cut the squash into sticks like French fries and toss in a bowl with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Arrange squash pieces on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, turning the fries over halfway through baking. Fries are done when they are starting to brown on the edges and become crispy.