Want a delicious chocolate dessert but not the calories that come with it
or the hassle of making one for hours?
Look no further!Nutritional information: 230 cal, 25 g protein, 5.5 g carbs, 12.5 g fat Ingredients:
- 1 small avocado
- 2 scoops of your favorite chocolate flavored protein powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- Cut avocado in half and mash it with vanilla extract and agave in a bowl with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, combine cocoa powder and protein powder.
- Slowly add the protein/ cocoa powder mixture into the avocado. Make sure to stir constantly so it is smooth and does not clump.
- Separate into 2 equal servings, refrigerate for 1 hour & enjoy!