(you could sub any sweetener of choice to your liking)
Sprinkle of Sea Salt - really brings out the sweetnessMake sure to rinse & dry your strawberries. The dryer the better so that the coating really sticks.
1) Melt the 2 TB of coconut in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
2) Combine the oil with cocoa powder & almond milk to thin it out a bit.
3) The chocolate sauce shouldn't be too runny but not too thick either!
4) Add in your sweetener, sprinkle of sea salt, & combine together.
5) Dip the strawberries into the chocolate mixture & lay onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6) Once all dipped, pop the cookie sheet into the fridge for about 45 minutes to an hour or eat right on the spot if you can't wait that long!
The coconut oil will harden leaving you with a hard shell over the strawberries.
Not only are you getting the benefits of the fruit, but you are also getting the benefits of the healthy fats from the coconut oil!
If you try these out, let me know! I'd love to hear how you like them.Be true to you, Kasey Arena
We ship within Canada and the United States via FedEx with expedited 2-Day shipping.
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International, which is usually in transit for 5-7 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with FedEx, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.