- 3 bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a medium sized bowl, mash 3 bananas then add the rest of the ingredients listed above.
- Mix well.
- Cover an 8×8 baking pan with tin foil. Spray with coconut non-stick spray.
- Place dough on baking pan, then flatten out dough with a spatula to ensure a flat level of dough.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- You may need to cook for 17 minutes depending on oven, but check at 15 minute mark.
- You can make into cookie shapes and cook for same amount of time and add in a protein power to up the protein content.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): 101 calories, 3.4g fat, 2.3 fiber, 7.8 sugars, 2g prote