March 29, 2015
Crispy Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Edamame
I love edamame! It is so good for you, but have you ever tried it baked? The crispiness is absolutely mind blowing and it is super easy to do. Ingredients
- 1 package frozen shelled edamame
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Set out the bag of frozen edamame to thaw out for a little bit-1 hour or so.
- In a large bowl combine the garlic salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- In separate bowl coat the edemame evenly in the olive oil.
- Mix the garlic salt and pepper mixture into the edemame bowl.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for about 15 minutes or until crispy.