Today I had a burrito. YES. A mighty, mighty burrito. Here is why I don’t feel guilty:
- I reached my personal 4 gluten/wheat-free days goal for the week previously, I think I can do it again.
- I survived shark week without binge eating or missing a single workout.
- On top of today’s workout I also did an intense hot yoga class.
- It’s finally spring! The sun was shining today, and it was just too nice of a day to NOT have a burrito.
- Best part: I got a naked burrito – yup, that’s right, all the tasty burrito filling, none of the gluten-y tortilla goodness.
6 exercises, 2 times through
50 seconds work – 10 seconds rest
1) Bicep curl + back lunge
2) 5 dips + 5 diamonds
3) Walking swimmers
4) Mountain climbers + side raisers
5) 5x side raises + 5x jump squats
6) Standing curlsModifications:
- Free weights instead of kettle sandbells
- I didn’t want to pull out two chairs for the one equalizer move, so I just did tricep dips on my coffee table
- As much as I really like Lisa as a trainer, it is always nice to switch it up and have a different person to follow/different kind of workout. Luckily I was pretty motivated to work out today, because sometimes I DO just need a sassy British woman to yell at me.
- I love burritos. Oh so much.