In an attempt to empty out my fridge a bit, and use up ingredients before they go bad, today will be another guilt-free baking day. Wasn’t sure what I should make, but I need to use up canned pumpkin, coconut milk, cauliflower, and avocado – so, after scouring the recipes from the definitive nutrition guide, as well my own recipes I decided to make: - cauliflower pizza crust - cauliflower tater tots - peanut butter pumpkin muffins (#skinnyrecipe to come) - 4 ingredient peppermint patties (not actually using up anything I need to, but they just look sooooo tasty) WORKOUT: Video used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s-Oj9DmS1g&feature=youtu.be Equipment needed: Click here to get your Hiit bar Click here to get your Hiit timer And check out the Challenge Guide and Burnout Workouts here
7 exercises, 2 times through
50 seconds work – 10 seconds rest
2) Bicep curls
3) Hammer curls
4) Jump squats
5) Front raise flys + bent over flys
6) Tricep kick backs
7) V absModifications:
- For the push-ups I found going side to side was a bit tough, so I did have to go to my knees for a bit
- My ankles were not feeling the jump squats today so I just did regular old squats, but kept the weight.
- For the tricep kick back Sean goes over the possible modifications the second round through, he mentions diamond push-ups or tricep dips on your equalizer. I stuck with the original method, but to work my legs and balance a bit more I did the tricep kick backs in a lunge.
- Not a modification, but it’s nice that the V abs were the last exercise, because after going hard with abs I like to collapse down and do a full body stretch, very gratifying.
- My abs have that really great burn feeling, you know the one you get the day after a good workout, when you’re not exactly in pain, but you’re just made very aware of/can really feel the part of your body that you worked out. I love that feeling.