4 exercises, 3 times through
50 seconds workout – 10 seconds rest
1) Kettle bell swing
2) 5 jump squats + 5 pulse squats
3) Wood chops 5x L+5x R
4) L+R alternate front lunge + ab twist reverse push-upModifications:
Yup, today I actually did the burnout and it was awesome.
1) L+R alternate plank hold + spider
2) Right oblique plank + inner thigh lift
3) Left oblique plank + inner thigh liftNo modifications but going right into it after the workout definitely helps, because you’ve already got that energy going. FOOD: It’s April, which means golf season, which means country club season. SO, I had a giant brunch at the club – scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, tea, and the best part: almond and coconut encrusted French toast. Omnomnomnom. Not the healthiest, but I think I can recreate it, so if I end up making spelt or buckwheat flour bread this week (something that’s been on my to-do list for FOREVER) then you will definitely see a fancy French toast attempt. Afternoon tea with some celery and peanut butter. For dinner I had a veggie stirfry with rice, chopped peanuts, and a general tso sauce. At uke night I got a cider (yeah, it’s a thing I sometimes do, regardless of the fact that I am entirely unmusical, and do not in fact own my own ukulele). Fun fact: most ciders are naturally gluten-free. THOUGHTS:
Fast, Express Shipping.
Due to COVID-19, shipping systems the world over are experiencing abnormal delays. While health and wellness companies such as ours are Essential Services, there is simply an enormous demand on postal and delivery services as individuals and hospitals need more supplies than ever before. This is an unprecedented situation, and we are working around the clock to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. To be clear, we are filling orders in 4-5 days, and we are shipping immediately after that. Once shipped, our shipping partner, UPS, will get your order out to you as quickly as possible. You will receive the tools you need to stay safe and strong at home through this difficult time. Thanks for your support and understanding.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it typically takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.