It is the last few days of the challenge, and I have to say I definitely feel healthier after taking part, and only after a couple of weeks. That being said, I was looking in the mirror and I’m not sure how much fitter I actually look – I mean the important thing is that I’m feeling healthier, BUT I am a normal vain human being and want my after photo to reflect visually what I feel internally. I find that my weight can fluctuate so much even within the course of a day, so I really hope my after photo reflects the work I put into the challenge. SO, these next few days I’m going to hiit it extra hard, and eat even cleaner. I even put a note on my fridge to keep my head in the game. WORKOUT: Video used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jIW5P7q_-M Equipment needed: Click here to get your equalizer Click here to get your sandbag Click here to get your Hiit timer And check out the Challenge Guide and Burnout Workouts here
6 exercises, 2 times through
50 seconds work – 10 seconds rest
1) Surfer jumps + tuck jump push-ups
2) Dive bombers
3) Sandbag lift + squat pick up
4) Bent over row + two squat + presses
5) Bunny hops
6) Sandbag push-up jumpModifications:
- Don’t have a sandbag, so I used two magic bags for the sandbag lift, and used free weights for the bent over row, squat, and presses.
- Not a modification but I tried to come up with a different funny face every time I came up from the dive bombers – silly, but it took my mind off the burn.
- On top of the workout, today I also took about a 3 hour long walk in High Park. It was absolutely gorgeous and I know I’ve said this before but I am so very excited that spring is finally here.
- Pro-tip: to extend any walk, be sure to get lost and not be able to find your car.