Week 1 Day 2 - May 30 Day Challenge - Seriously Hot - BodyRock Flow
May 03, 20125 min read
Due to Freddy being called into an urgent meeting this afternoon in Toronto, I had to put the post up via Skype while he gave me step by step instructions while travelling down on the train. Which was a bit like rubbing your tummy and tapping your head at the same time - while loosing connection every 5 minutes :/.
Our apologies that it's a little later than expected (it's my first time completing an upload from start to finish) but we know how important it is too keep you on track everyday throughout the 30 days - So here is Day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge for you to complete :).
We are really happy to be able to bring you this BodyRock Flow Programme. We feel it compliments the BodyRock Workouts we have been doing together. BodyRock Flow will help to deliver long lean muscles and agility, but it also works on many other levels including a stress relief. In 30 days you can work towards much more flexible and lithe body so make sure you follow each day and take part in all of the BodyRock Programs that are listed on the timetable below so you can achieve the maximum results possible.
BodyRock Flow is also a great place for anyone who wishes to take part in a Bodyrock Session for the first time. Do what you can and work up from there, you will be amazed at what you can achieve in just 30 days.
Have a great workout
Want to Join the 30 Day Program with us ?
If you new to the site, you can join in this 30 Day Challenge by firstly completing the Fit Test & The Flow TestHere.
The 30 Day Timetable:The 30 Day Timetable:
*you complete all the tasks on each day - everything will be included in the daily post you need to complete each workout - so just check in everyday*
Tip: Depending on where you are in the world, It's handy to always work a day behind as somedays the videos include more content and do not go up until later :)
Click Hereto download a copy - Cross off the days to keep you on track :))
New Workouts will be posted Monday - Friday. All you have to do is visit us here and we will have your workout ready. We will be posting pictures of some of our meals on our Facebook pages to give you guys a running idea about what we are eating along with other tips and little pep talks & also competitions to win all of the BodyRock Equipment we use in our videos. To make sure you don't miss a workout please "Like" BodyRock.Tv on Facebook hereto keep up with the 30 day challenge!
BodyRock Flow Workout Video:
Awkward Pose - The ''3 Part'' Bikram Yoga Posture that will Strengthen & Tone your legs !
* Flow from one part to the other with no break, after you have competed all three parts, drop your arms and take a 10 second breather, then, repeat a second set of the pose. Hold each part of the posture for 10 seconds! So 30 sec of flow, 10 sec rest, 30 sec of flow.
- Stand with your feet 6 inches apart, feet flat on the floor
- Raise your arms parallel to the floor, level with your shoulders, palms down, all 5 fingers together. Squeeze your thumbs with the index fingers to fully engage the triceps / biceps.
- Take a deep inhale and with your chest up, exhale and sit down so that your thighs (if possible!) are parallel to the floor. Breathe normally.
* Throughout the posture, keep 6 inches between your hands, knees, and feet, and with your chest lifted, focus on sticking your butt back so that the weight is in your heels
* Hold for 10 seconds, and then press up, keeping your arms there....raise up on your toes for the second part:)
- Stand HIGH on your toes, imagine you are wearing 6 inch stiletto shoes:)
- Keep your stomach in, and your spine as straight as possible / flat back (this will be challenging, but just do your best! Try not to lean froward:)
- Sit down, and again, aim to get your thighs parallel to the floor
- Breathing normally, and again, try and hold the pose for ten seconds
- Press up and drop your heals to the floor for a moment, but again, keep your arms up! If your arms are burning, relax your shoulders, and just keep squeezing your thumbs with your index fingers to work your arms:)
- Come up on your toes, but just a little bit this time:)
- Squeeze your knees and inner thighs tightly together
- Take a deep inhale and then exhale as (still with a flat back) you sit down AGAIN. This time, as you go down, think of pointing your knees down and forward slightly. If I put a ball on your knees, it should go rolling right off.
- Sit down until there's about a half inch gab between your hips and heals. Try not to sit on the heals / calf muscles:) This is hard to do, but don't stress, it will get easier over time!
* Hold for ten seconds, then, take an extra deep inhale and as you squeeze your thighs together....press back up.
After the third part, drop your arms down and take a ten second break...then repeat! After you've completed the third part of the second set, again drop your arms, smile, and thank Bikram for this KILLER leg / butt posture :)
Today’s Diet Challenge:
Today’s Diet Challenge’s can be found on Lisa-Marie’s Facebook page click HereThis months program incorporates:
- Intense Total Body 'BodyRock Burn' Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
- Specific Isolated Weighted 'BodyRock Sculpt' Program to run alongside the Burn & Flow Components - To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength
- 'BodyRock Flow' - Improve strength, flexibilty and help create long lean & limber muscles to support the 'Burn & Sculpt' Workouts.
- Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
- Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.
- Lisa-Marie’s Facebook page: click here, Sean’s Facebook page: click here, Freddy’s Facebook page: click hereFriend Your Trainers on Facebook:
Lisa-Marie Facebook click Here
Sean’s Facebook page click here,
Freddy’s Facebook page: clickhere
Sign up to get articles like these delivered right to your inbox.
Shipping & Delivery
Due to COVID-19, shipping systems the world over are experiencing abnormal delays. There is an enormous demand on postal and delivery services as online shopping has skyrocketed, due to store closures and stay-at-home mandates. This is an unprecedented situation, and we are working around the clock to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. To be clear, we are filling orders in 1-2 days, and we are shipping immediately after that. Once shipped, our shipping partner, UPS, will get your order out to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your support and understanding.
Are you in Canada? Specifically, are you outside of a metropolitan centre? We need to alert you to a disruption in shipping due to COVID-19. Our preferred shipping provider, UPS, has informed us that they cannot guarantee express shipping for many locations. We have also seen that packages delivered to Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, etc, are not waylaid, but packages delivered to areas just outside of these cities are being held in transit for days or even weeks. UPS has discontinued their guarantee of 1-4 day delivery, which you can read more about here. Therefore, we can guarantee early fulfillment but not early delivery of our goods from our warehouse to your door at this time.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping (whichever is faster) with our partners at UPS. Once your order has been processed successfully we try to have your shipment prepared within 1-2 business days, and it typically takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse.
We currently DO NOT SHIP to locations outside of the US and Canada. We DO NOT ship to a P.O. Box number.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Sometimes delivery can be delayed by circumstances out of our control, like postal & custom delays, back-ordered products or incorrectly entered shipping addresses. If there is a delay at Customs, a representative of UPS may contact you to provide your identification in order to receive your package. Please do this ASAP: Customers will be responsible for any additional shipping fees for failure to provide the required information to release a shipment.
Make sure when checking out and paying for your order that all of your information entered is correct! If you notice a mistake in your address, please try to contact us before your order is processed for shipping to avoid any missed shipments or delays. As soon as we process your order for shipping, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that contains your UPS tracking number. You can head on over to the UPS Website to see where your products are. Note: tracking information may take 1-2 business days to be updated in the UPS system
If you are not home when your package is delivered, BodyRock is NOT responsible if it is stolen. Please contact us if this happens to you and we will provide you with all the information needed to take the next steps.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.