Did you know that there's much more to dandelions than just blowing them into the wind on a sunny day? Sure, they are TONS of fun! However, they have some amazing health benefits aside from all the fun!
The benefits of dandelion root are, but not limited to:
- constipation relief
- upset stomach soother
- beneficial for anemia due to its high iron content
- mild diuretic
- lowers cholesterol
- tones down acid in the blood
- 3 cups filtered water
- 2 teabags of Dandelion Root Tea
- 1/4 cup grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Boil tea bags in the water.
- Take off of the heat and add in grated fresh ginger, cayenne,
- Sprinkle cayenne & cinnamon, stirring well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.