If you are a germaphobe such as I am, you will love this handy little DIY!
- 1 cup distilled water (boil your water if you don’t have access to distilled)
- 1 tablespoon liquid Antibacterial soap, unscented
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon essential oil (tea tree, lavender, and chamomile are the most popular)
- Foaming soap dispenser (you can buy empty pumps online at Amazon or you can just use up and recycle a foaming hand soap dispenser)
- Pour all ingredients in your foaming soap dispenser.
- Shake gently to combine.
- Use as needed.