August 12, 2014
DIY Body Wraps Recipe
Interested in body wrapping, but not sure if you want to spend countless dollars investing in the pricey wraps? We do not blame you!
Here is a very simple DIY recipe to make your own body wraps at home!
What you will need:
- Vitamin E oil
- Sea Salt or Freshly Ground Coffee Beans
- Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter
- Saran Wrap
What you will do:
- Start by massaging the Vitamin E oil onto your stomach.
- Then get some saran wrap, wrap your belly tightly.
- Wear the wrap for one hour.
- After you remove your wrap you will be gross; so grab your sea salt or coffee grounds and hop in the shower/bath. Rinse off your stomach and scrub away the dead skin to buffer your abs.
- Once you’re out of the shower or bath, dry off and put on a moisturizer of your choice and voila!
Compare the results!
Try it for yourself, and share your feedback with us!