Stains are bound to happen. If you have a pet, stains are bound to happen. If you have a child, stains are bound to happen. If you are human-yes, you-stains will happen. The great thing is that you don't have to fret-we have an easy and natural way to remove your stains in a jiffy. All you need?
- 1 cup Hydrogen Peroxide (Don't have peroxide on hand? You may use White Vinegar instead!)
- 1/4 cup Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Dawn soap (the blue kind)
- Spray bottle (optional, but tends to make life sooo much easier when it is prepped already)
- Mix 1 cup peroxide with 1/4 cup of baking soda and 1 tbsp of Dawn in a small spray bottle.
- When the pesky little stain or accident happens, spray 3-4 sprays directly onto the stain itself.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Then taking a scrubbing brush, scrub the entire area of the stain thoroughly.
- Watch the magic happen!