I absolutely love this face mask, and here’s why: I have all the ingredients laying around my kitchen, it’s so easy, I can adjust it for moisturizing my crypt keeper dry skin or for my bestie’s troublesome oily skin. Ingredients:
- 4 tbsp coffee (finely ground)
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp milk product (almond milk, coconut milk, yogurt, heavy cream – whatever you have on hand)
- 2 tbsp honey (for dry skin) or lemon juice (for oily skin)
- Mix coffee and cocoa powder together in a bowl.
- Add in the milk and stir until a paste forms.
- Stir in the honey or lemon juice until uniform.
- Apply to face and neck and let dry.
- Rinse off with warm water