Is it just me or are hair care products getting more expensive by the day?? But then again, so is everything in this world, right? Sigh. Well, I have been in the habit lately of DIY'ing my own hair care and beauty products. Here is one that I have created-chemical free and natural! Why waste your money on this: When you can use this: Here is how to make your own Conditioning Coconut Oil Spray! All you need:
- 2 tbsp Organic coconut oil, melted at room temp (Spectrum is my favorite brand!)
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 spray bottle
- Fill an empty spray bottle with coconut oil.
- Next, fill the bottle with 2 cups of warm water (the warmer the better).
- Place the nozzle on the bottle and give it a good shaking.
- Spritz your hair once daily for an easy, quick conditioning!