Fall is just right around the corner and I love the recipes and goodies that come with it! I add pumpkin to just about everything-including my dog's treats! This past summer, my "Frosty Paws" doggy ice cream was a hit with them! Here is a great recipe below to make your dog some tasty treats this fall. Easy Pumpkin Dog Treats IngredientsPhoto: Wedohawaii.com
- 2.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp salt
- water (as needed-see directions below)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and pumpkin spice in a bowl.
- Add the water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff.
- Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll.
- Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.