Here is a tutorial that takes less than 5 minutes to complete. It is a clever way to recycle your old tees to make headbands for your future workouts. These turban style headbands also double as wonderful working sweatbands!
Here is what you'll need:
Here is how to make your very own no-sew turban style workout headband:
1. Grab your old tee and lay it out flat on the floor, matching up the seams.
2. Cut about 6-8 inches of fabric out to use for your headband, cutting the bottom seam off completely. The width honestly depends on how skinny or thick you would like your headband to be. My advice? Experiment and try different widths!
3. Pulling your fabric piece tightly, twist it into a figure 8.
4. Twist a figure 8 once more.
5. Fold your fabric in half.
6. Grab your piece of fabric, making sure the knot that you created from the figure 8's is in the front. Pull open.
7. Place onto your head as high or as low as you want it!
Try different prints, fabrics, and variations.
Fast, Express Shipping.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it just takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.