Is it just me or is there some awful shaving creams out there that leave your legs drier than they were previously? Fall & winter is just around the corner and colder temps mean dryer skin! Fortunately, here is a little beauty hack that you can DIY to keep your legs soft and silky! Ingredients
- 1 cup moisturizing conditioner
- 3/4 moisturizing shampoo
- 1/4 cup shea or cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Mix ingredients well in a medium sized bowl.
- Let sit for a couple of hours to thicken.
- Store in an old shampoo container or a Tupperware container.
- Use and enjoy!
- After shaving, I always use this product to enhance the silkiness of my legs!