What you need:
- 1 cup low fat or nonfat yogurt, any flavor
- Small plastic zip bag
- Freezer-safe baking pan or tray (make sure it will fit in your freezer)
- Spoon yogurt into zip bag. Release extra air and seal.
- Snip off a small piece of one bottom corner of the bag. Gently squeeze the yogurt into small, bite-sized drops (about 1 teaspoon each) on the non-stick pan.
- Place in the freezer until completely frozen; 2-4 hours.
- Remove frozen yogurt drops from pan with a spatula. Toss them in a clean plastic freezer bag or container and keep them frozen until you’re ready to serve. Enjoy drops as a snack by themselves or toss with fruit!