0

Your Cart is Empty

FAQ: The Nutrition Guide

December 19, 2013 2 min read

 

Where can I get the Nutrition Guide?

Right Here: http://www.dailyhiit.com/fitness-gear/guides/nutrition-guide  

I've purchased it and am having trouble with my download.

Unfortunately we've had a few glitches in our store lately that have been corrupting the downloads :( This will be corrected in the new year. But in the mean time, if you email your receipt to sean@bodyrock.tv he'll send you your purchase ASAP. Don't worry! Your information is still secure and your purchase is not lost!  

What's in the guide?

The guide includes: > tips and rules to proper nutrition > calorie requirements > FAQ about Lisa's personal diet > a full meal plan with tons of options & complete recipes (based upon Lisa's personal diet) > Sean's personal diet > an entire chapter on healthy meals-to-go > a list of alternative "swap out" foods  

Can I see a sample?

We've posted tons of samples on the Facebook page so that you know what to expect. Sample meal: Poached Egg & BBQ Asparagus (1 serving)
Ingredients 2 eggs 2 pieces of whole wheat bread 1⁄2 an avocado, sliced 7 spears asparagus 1 teaspoon olive oil 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder salt and pepper to taste Directions (Asparagus) Preheat your BBQ to high heat. Wash asparagus and brush with olive oil. Add garlic
powder, salt and pepper to taste. Wrap asparagus in tinfoil. Place on grill and cover with lid. BBQ for 12-15 minutes. (Eggs) Boil 2 cups of water. Break the eggs into a small bowl. Once the water has boiled, add eggs and poach for 4 – 8 minutes. While eggs are poaching, toast your bread. Place asparagus on toasted bread, and eggs on the asparagus. Garnish with avocado. Nutrition Information: Calories: 517 Fat: 28 grams Carbs: 44 grams Protein: 21 grams 1,500 calorie option: Use 1⁄4 avocado and 1 piece of bread.
 

I'm a vegetarian. Will the guide be suitable for me?

Almost 40% of the recipes are already vegetarian friendly. The remaining 60% are easily modified by swapping out the meat - protein source for an alternative. The recipes are intended to be simple for this exact purpose and can also be modified to fit gluten-free & vegan diets very easily.   We highly recommend picking up the Nutrition Guide if you plan to participate in our NEW 30 Day Challenge. You will see results up to 80% faster if you combine proper nutrition with Hiit Training.

Click here to get the nutrition guide

click

     

Leave a comment


Also in BodyRock Store Blog

Image of Bodyrock blog article - 12 Ways To Make Your Belly Flatter By The End Of The Day
12 Ways To Make Your Belly Flatter By The End Of The Day

July 08, 2017 3 min read

Read More
Image of Bodyrock blog article - 7 Ways To Stop Binge Eating In It's Tracks
7 Ways To Stop Binge Eating In It's Tracks

June 22, 2017 2 min read

Do you ever find yourself knuckle-deep in a bag of Cheetos?
Read More
Image of Bodyrock blog article - 5 Signs Your Eating Habits Are Too Restrictive
5 Signs Your Eating Habits Are Too Restrictive

March 09, 2017 5 min read

Your food choices should never leave you feeling anxious or guilty. Learn how to fight back!
Read More

Become a Bodyrocker

Shipping & Delivery

We ship within Canada and the United States via FedEx with expedited 2-Day shipping.

For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International, which is usually in transit for 5-7 business days, depending on location.

We ship all of our physical products with FedEx, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders.

Returns & Exchanges

BodyRock Equipment

We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.

Digital Products

We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.

Clothing

All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.