May 03, 2015
Flo Rida "Good Feeling" One Song Workout
Flo Rida "Good Feeling" One Song Workout This song is approximately 4 minutes long. The following workout is tailored to the timing of this song. 30 seconds toe touches 10 seconds rest 30 seconds plie squats 10 seconds rest 30 seconds butt kicks 10 seonds rest 30 seconds supermans 10 seconds rest 30 seconds donkey kicks 10 seconds rest 30 seconds split jumps Toe Touches:
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat on the floor with your legs touching and fully extended and your arms extended outward with palms down.
- With your knees slightly bent, raise your legs straight up in the air until your feet are parallel with the floor.
- Reach your arms toward your feet, forming a 45 degree angle. Your head should still be on the floor. This is your starting position.
- Roll forward as you exhale, lifting your torso off the floor as you try to touch your toes with your fingers.
- Inhale as you slowly reverse the motion back to the starting position.
- Repeat for a complete set.
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart with toes turned out, holding lighter dumbbells vertically in front of thighs.
- Keeping abs tight and torso tall, bend knees 90 degrees; keep knees aligned between second and third toes and weight in heels.
- Press back to start; squeeze your glutes.
- Start on all fours, with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips.
- Keep your right knee at a 90-degree angle as you slowly raise your leg behind you until your thigh is almost parallel to the floor. Pulse your flexed foot toward the ceiling by squeezing your glutes. Your back should remain perfectly still in a neutral spine. The motion should be small and controlled with the muscle doing the work and not momentum.
- Return to start position to complete one rep.
- Lie flat on the ground with your arms extended in front of your face.
- Raise your legs, chest, and arms off the ground and squeeze your lower back.
- Hold the squeeze for 10 seconds and lower back down to start.
- Get on all fours on mat (hands under shoulders, knees under hips).
- Keeping right knee bent 90 degrees, flex right foot and lift knee to hip level.
- Lower knee without touching floor; lift again.
- Switch legs; repeat.
- To prepare for the split jump, stand with one foot forward and the other foot back in a lunge position.
- Bend your knees slightly. Position your arms in front of your chest, elbows bent and hands in fists and touching.
- Jump up, swinging the back leg forward and the front leg to the back.
- Land with bent knees and come down into a full lunge so your back knee almost touches the floor.
- You may be tempted to lean forward as you do this move, but try to keep yourself as upright as possible.
- Once you've landed, immediately jump up again and alternate legs.