I've really been feeling the veggie/fruit chips lately and these are my favourite so far! They take a while to make, but it is well worth it. Everyone will love these fresh, preservative free, apple chips. Note to remember: Apples shrink and shrivel when baked. Keep this in mind when creating apple chips for the whole family - you will need to make multiple batches using many apples.
- 3 fresh apples
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 225 F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice apples using a mandolin.
- Remove any seeds from the apple slices.
- Spread in a single layer on top of the parchment paper and sprinkle with the cinnamon/coconut sugar mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Turn the chips over, sprinkle with more of the cinnamon/coconut sugar mixture.
- Bake for another 45-60 minutes, or until lightly browned and crunchy.
- Store in an airtight container.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
mescfhmbvj July 22, 2020