These were TOO easy to make - I've now made them three days in a row! The spice mix is absolutely delicious, tasteful, and not too overpowering...but, if you just like these plain, or with just a little bit of sea salt, they taste amazing too! Enjoy these, and PLEASE be careful with the mandolin. I've had a few accidents with this thing, and before you even realize what happened, a small chunk of a finger could be gone!
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Curry Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- Wash and scrub skin of sweet potatoes. Cut the ends off to make slicing easier.
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice sweet potatoes.
- Arrange in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet.
- Mix 1/2 - 1 tsp of each spice together in a small bowl.
- Spray your sweet potatoes with olive oil, using a spray bottle. Or, if you don't have a spray bottle at hand, drizzle a small amount onto the potatoes and smear with your fingers.
- Sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for 10-15 minutes on the other side.