When a woman comes close to the time of the month, she begins to crave all sorts of things. I tend to crave salty and crunchy...this is perfect for anyone who craves the same. Let me know kind of things you crave when nearing your monthly friend!!
- 2 Golden Beets & 2 Red Beets, rinsed and scrubbed
- Olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Place an oven rack In the middle of the oven.
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice beets. They should curl a little when cut.
- In a single layer, place beets on prepared baking sheet, and spray or very lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and rosemary.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip and then bake for another 5-10 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and serve.