See below for TWO delicious recipes: NUMBER 1: Homemade Healthy Granola NUMBER 2: Breakfast Parfait Make the crunchy, nutty, sweet-yet-salty, granola first for an easy topping on your morning yogurt parfait!
- 2 cups raw, rolled oats
- ½ cup raw nuts, chopped (pecans & almonds)
- ¼ cup raw seeds (sunflower & pumpkin)
- 2-3 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil (melted)
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, use your hands!
- Spread the mixture in a thin, even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until very lightly toasted.
- Cool before serving or storing. Can be kept in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Berries of your choice
- 2 tbsp Homemade Granola
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp Goji Berries
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- On the bottom of your jar, place some granola. Cover with a layer of berries, and then a layer of Greek Yogurt (1/4 cup).
- In the middle of your parfait, add some crushed fresh berries, some goji berries, and chia seeds.
- Add another layer of Greek Yogurt (1/4 cup)
- Garnish with some berries, granola, hemp seed, chia seeds & 1/4 tsp raw honey.