I did the blindfold test with these. One of my wonderful clients, Michelle (who loves to try my new recipes), closed her eyes while she tasted this pudding. She couldn't tell the difference between this and the regular stuff. She ate the entire thing and asked for the recipe to make for her family. That to me says it all...this is kid proof, fuss-proof, and absolutely to die for. Enjoy!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pure almond extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Berries (for garnish)
- Place almond milk, avocados, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt into a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into jars and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Top each pudding with fresh berries and serve.