This is something to make for lunch tomorrow! Super healthy, fun, and full of nutrients, these collard green wraps will leave your tortillas, bread, and burger buns in the dust! This wrap is full of whole, nutritious, and delicious foods. Collard greens are high in vitamins A, C, and K. Not only are they gluten-free, they are also completely unprocessed, and super low in calories! You're welcome people!! *high five*
- Collard Greens
- Hummus (check out my recipe!)
- Shredded Beets (red & golden)
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- To prepare collard greens, wash and cut off stem. Using a sharp knife, remove thickest part of the large vein.
- Place collard green leaves on parchment paper, and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Prepare hummus, quinoa, beets, shallots, avocado, arugula, tomato, and tuna (I just used a can of plain white tuna).
- Remove collard green leaves from freezer and place wrap contents in the middle of the leaf.
- Tuck, roll, & serve.