Families pay attention: this might be the easiest breakfast ever! Make a batch of these puppies and BAM!...breakfast is served, just like that! Add whatever ingredients you like to these...bacon would be incredible...just saying!
- 1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Shredded spinach
- Chicken/Turkey (Optional)
- 12 eggs (6 yolks, 12 whites)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease muffin tins with either coconut or olive oil.
- Add vegetables and cheese.
- Pour egg mixture on top.
- Place muffin pan on the centre the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until muffins are golden brown, puffy and the eggs are set.
- Let muffins cool for one minute before loosening with a knife & removing from muffin pan.