Have you ever been so tired that you forget to stir the eggs one you put them in the pan? Well...I was making scrambled eggs, and that's how tired I was. Anyways, magically I checked on the eggs at the perfect time, and this recipe was born! I guess it's kind of like a take on Huevos Rancheros, but way healthier, and clearly extremely simple :)...Enjoy!
- 4 Eggs (2 full eggs, 2 egg whites)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- Coconut Oil
- In a small frying pan, heat coconut oil until melted.
- Place chopped mushrooms, shallot, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and spinach in a pan and sauté until soft and fragrant on medium-high heat.
- Lower the stovetop temperature to medium-low, wait for it to cool down for a minute and crack eggs in the pan, and cook until the whites are fully set and the yolks have thickened, but are not hard.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne. Garnish with 1/2 an avocado and shredded spinach.