December 16, 2014
Food To Be Fit: Where Did She Get That Glow? Kale Salad!!
This salad is FULL of SUPERFOODS!!! With cucumber (great for your skin), grape tomatoes, red onion, raisins and goji berries (full of antioxidants), walnuts (omega-3 fatty acids), hemp seeds (protein), carrots (great for skin & eyes), avocado, red pepper, and kale (Vitamins K, C, & B6, Manganese, Fiber, Copper, Tryptophan, Calcium, Potassium, Folate, etc.), this salad is sure to get your skin glowing, and have your body full of natural, easily digestible energy!
- ½ large bunch of kale
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½-3/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 ¼ cup chopped grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup hemp seed
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Chop vegetables and mix in a large mixing bowl. Save hemp seed & chopped walnuts for garnishing the salad.
- Mix all ingredients for Lemon-Tahini Dressing and mix in a food processor until smooth.
- Remove the stems from kale and chop into bite sized pieces. Wash and dry kale leaves.
- Mix the vegetables, kale leaves, and ¾-1 cup dressing in a large bowl until fully combined.
- Place the salad in fridge to “marinate” for 15 minutes. Serve.
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt & freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- 3 tbsp water
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
Drugs prescribing information. Generic Name.
dulcolax cheap in USA
Best trends of medication. Get here.
DavidThk February 09, 2021
Medicines information for patients. Brand names. how can i get cheap viagra online in Canada. Some what you want to know about medicines. Read information here.
XeeQO February 07, 2021