December 08, 2014
Food To Be Fit: Hole-In-One Breakfast
This just might be the easiest breakfast I have made to date! Packed with good fats, protein, and sprouted grain bread (with no sugar), this is sure to leave you satisfied, energized, and ready to start your day!
- 1 slice Ezekiel bread
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 large egg
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Olive oil
- Using either a toaster, or your oven, toast bread until slightly golden and crispy.
- Cut 1/4 avocado into slices, place on toasted bread and smash on top.
- Fry 1 egg in 1/2 tsp of olive oil. Cook until whites are set, and the yolk is still runny (unless you prefer your eggs cooked differently).
- Place egg on top of the avocado.