Here at BodyRock, we LOVE dogs...just in case you couldn't tell from our HIIT Break blog posts. I like to make my dogs special treats once in a while, and these are some of their favourite. Hope your pups like these Pumpkinnutters as much as mine do!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter and pumpkin puree. Stir in the flour slowly, until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment paper, until it is 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut through the dough, then place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container, or freeze.