Garlic Shrimp This recipe is super easy and is so good!
- 24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed, minced fine
- 2 tbsp cold butter
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (I didn't use lemon juice)
Make sure the shrimp are very well drained. Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste. Place a large skillet on high heat, and add the olive oil. When the oil is very hot, add the shrimp and sauté on high heat for 2 minutes, or until the shrimp are about halfway cooked. Add the garlic, and sauté for 1 minute. Add the cold butter, reduce the heat to medium, and cook for another minute, or until the shrimp are cooked. Turn off the heat and stir in the parsley and lemon.
Let me know how you liked it! https://www.facebook.com/BriannasBodyBalance?ref=hl